top of page

Working in Nevada

Right now a Respiratory Therapist is giving a treatment, helping a quadraplegic patient cough, breathing for someone using a ventilator, helping a baby take its first breath, helping a COPD patient breath easier, and pumping the heart of someone in cardiac arrest..  

You will need:

1. NV Respiratory License 

To apply for a Nevada Respiratory License go to:​

Nevada Board of Medical Examiners
PO Box 7238
Reno, NV 89510-7238
(775) 688-2559
Toll Free in NV - (888) 890-8210

2. Either a Blood Gas License or a General Supervisor License
To apply:​

Division of Public and Behavioral Health
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-1030 office
(775)-684-1075 fax


bottom of page